Saturday, March 31, 2007

fun time with Harrison and Z-bo

Hi everyone

I just wrote all of this out and it disappeared somewhere-what do I do when that
happens?

We had a great week with Harrison and Z-bo. Elizabeth and I went to the zoo
and saw a gorilla family sitting down. the only thing separating us from them
was a sheet of glass. Elizabeth pointed out to me that he or she was holding
a tiny baby. the little face was looking at us although it was asleep. I have never
seen anything like it. the kid next to us, said"it looks just like my brother". Of
course, it does.

Chris, Dave wants help getting on the blog. would you mind sending him
directions again. thanks.

Sonya, I heard from the kids that Dave and group are now heading for the lake,
the last week of June, not the 15th.I would check with him.

I need info re plans for Molly's Memory Lines. Doug and I are flying in
-it is over the weekend of the 12th and 13th. Zach's birthday is the 11th and
Z-bo's is the 12th. I am going to start looking for a house to rent so please
let me knkow who is interested.

As far as politics-Rudy guilliani has just announced that if he should win his 3rd
wife would be sitting in at cabinet meetings as an advisor. this is really
reassuring. doug and I like John Edwards but he won't make it-it is all about
who can raise the most money. obscene.

Lo wrote and said they had a great dinner with you last night, cree. Was Jack
ross there?

signing off
Love to all
Debmom

No comments: