Monday, March 5, 2007

Hi Joe, this is mommy and daddy




Hi Joe,

We made it to the other side of the earth late last night. We miss you so much already! Are you being good for Deb? I bet you are having a great time. I heard Z'bo had a sleepover, FUN!. We have a hotel room that looks out over the water, it is so nice. And really warm too. I went to the market today and saw this cute little donkey! Tomorrow I am going to see the falcons (like eagles) and then the camels on the weekend. I would love to bring one home! Do you think Dusty would like to have a camel living with him?
Please be a good boy for Deb! Give her a hug for us. We miss you!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

DebMom said...

Sonya,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Poppy says you're getting up there with the birthdays and he hopes you can make it all the way up the camel's hump without falling off.

Joe sends his love along with mine.

DebMom