Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dreamin' of Michigan

Yikes! So much activity in the fam lately. Wish we could be involved in all the family gatherings happening. Right now, our daily goal is simple--to get more than 3 consecutive hours of sleep. (Ah yes, this too shall pass.)

Deb: glad to know i can continue to tune out politics for a while yet! Makes me feel better about not reading the newspaper right now. See you next week!

Zbo & the Ladies: Hey! Who was supposed to start the postcards?

Joe and I are already dreaming of Michigan, and since Mols brought it up, are there any other plans for the summer yet?...

Love to all
Jen

2 comments:

DebMom said...

Hi jen

Joe put Lily on my screen and
I smile every time I put on the
computer. sometimes, I put it
on just to see her.

I'll be up-as far as Mi. I will
meet anyone anytime.
Momdeb

DebMom said...

Hi jen

Joe put Lily on my screen and
I smile every time I put on the
computer. sometimes, I put it
on just to see her.

I'll be up-as far as Mi. I will
meet anyone anytime.
Momdeb