Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Big Cottage - House of the Lord

Hola Familial posse.

Had a crazy dream last night. The big cottage. The porch was facing toward Ft. Mazey and it was filled with priests. The small little valley below was paved with cobblestone and there were buildings and restaurants and everywhere were priests and pastors and guys in "Papal Uniforms". It was weird. It was almost like the Big cottage was the Vatican.

Anyway, weird dreams aside I hope everyone is doing well. The Colorado contingent is alive and thriving.

Adios

-H

2 comments:

Cree said...

Okay that is really too weird. Now when I hear noises outside the cottage I'm going to picture little priests the size of munchkins running this way and that!

DebMom said...

Harry

this dream is hilarious because
most people up there think we are
atheists because we don't go to church.

So, now I will tell them we don't
go because our cottage is the church.

Actually, I don't go because I get too
emotional there bringin back all
kinds of happy memories of family
and friends who sang in the choir
-now they are the frieindly ghosts.

More dreams please.
Mom deb