Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hi BOULDER JOE

this is me , deb. Yes, I like the new godzilla-did the other one get worn out? Your
cool Dad is in San Diego and Poppy and I may meet him for ice cream tonight.

It sounds like you are a good painter. What shall we paint when I come to see you
in March?

Sounds like you are going on a trip on Fri. to see your cousins. Do they fight a lot??
That will be good if you can stop them. How will you do that?

My favorite thing to do is to swim just like you and Elizabeth. My favorite animal is
probably aKoala bear-they don't do a lot -just sleep in trees and eat but they look
like stuffed animals.By the way, I loved your pictures but your hair is the way Mo
wears his. so by for now garbage bag head.
Love
Mom deb

and Cree-am I totally out of it?? What march on Jan. 27th. Looks like I won't
be in san Francisco that weekend-premature for Intrago but need to see you so will
figgure out another time.

No comments: