Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Big D's network in coronado

So yesterday, after locking my keys in the car at dog park , which is how I start my
day, we came back to the shores and were walking into our building when 2 policemen
came out. Some old people had called 911 by mistake.
so I told them they needed to move to Detroit to get some real crime experience and
one of them said to me-"so I can get ice dam on my roof every time. and I said how
did you know that-he then proceeded to tell me about the trans 2 or gem as now
called plus other interesting facts about us. Have never seen him before. Doug
admitted it might have something to do with Starbucks.

Swam in the rain outside this morning with crashing waves as people walked by
wearing gloves and winter coats. I guess they are not from Michigan.

Dave has promised to blog and blog with the kids when he has them for a week
in early Feb. Hopefully , Harrison will review movies. by for now .
DEbmom

1 comment:

Chris Sturgis said...

I think we need to have some biographies of the starbuck gang complete with pics ....

so what else is doug telling people....