Saturday, January 13, 2007

this is GREAT- Hi Joe, that is Boulder Joe. I am so glad you are writing to me.
Maybe we could ask Quinn to join and then you and quinn could talk. did you get
the postcard that I sent to you?

Yes, I know about Martin Luther King. He is one of my heroes. I am glad to
know that you know about him.

Mols, loved the picture of Quinn by the bed looking pensive which somehow
got on my cell phone yesterday. Can you post it on this blog? so happy to hear
how well the opera is coming. We will be there.

Chrisser-I will get on the state web site. Yeah for Governor movie star. You never know.

big Joe and Jen-Doug is stopping at glorietta Bay Inn about next weekend-if it
is filled or way too expensive come here if you can stand the pull out bed.

Love
Momdeb

No comments: