Monday, January 15, 2007

from (Boulder) Joe



Hi Deb,

This is me, Joe. I got a new Godzilla...it's not the same as my other, old Godzilla. My Dad got it for me cuz I was being a good listener and painting his new office. He is the coolest Dad and the best Dad. i'm going at David and Ryans house on Friday. They are my cousins in Michigan. Also Matthew and baby Leah live there. I going to teach them how to be nice and no fighting at eachother.

Is sleeping your favorite thing? What's your favorite animal? A crocodile, a zebra or a tiger? Why do you don't like snakes?
Gamera is a giant fire-breathing turtle. I know you like panda bears. King Kong is a ape, and he is almost like the gorillas at your zoo but he is taller.

Thats just it. Bye Deb.
Love,
Joe

Do you like pictures? I look like a garbage bag head!!

1 comment:

Cree said...

Hey Boulder Joe -- that is such a cool name. I think I will start being a garbage bag head too.

I'm about to take Jupiter out for a walk to the beach. It's really windy here and sometimes his ears start flapping in the wind. It makes me laugh a lot!